Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mac on what I did yesterday(oct 28)

Yesterday many of my peers who also blog took a field trip to the ren fest. As many of them will tell you it was quite a blast. Sadly this year I wasn't able to go to ren fest. The reason being I was sick of school. It is very contagious and felt I would be better off staying at home so that I could get better. Since I was staying home my mom felt I needed to be productive so I spent all of 20 minutes doing chores. After that I watched the movie traitor which I will not do an indepth post on but I will say that it was good movie with a cool twist. After that I went to my friends house and played PSO which is an old school but highly addicting RPG. After tiring of PSO me and my friends watched Deadliest Warrior(Which is pronounced with a deep ominous voice). Deadliest Warrior pits two classic enemies against each other to see which is better. We watched yakuza vs mafia , and of course the American mafia won. Then we watched swat on my free big screen tv that my neighbor gave me. Sadly we weren't able to finish the movie and had to stop at the climax because of church. Doing all of this nothingness cured my school sickness and refreshed me for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment